165 Good Night Text Messages

Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.

Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.

I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.

Its big,
It’s warm,                                                   
It’s fuzzy.
Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!

When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses
I can stand missing you this much.

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!

One day I wish my dream would come true
And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!

Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!

Hey there
just dropped by to say hello.
Hope that you had a wonderful day! Good Night.

The sun rose and set today - like every other day
But no one knows my world has stopped.
It will move only when we meet again tomorrow. Good night my love!

Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!

I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”

You are the light of my world,
The music in my heart and
The first and last thought of my day.
Have a Good Night, My Dear.

I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night.

Nobody's right till somebody’s wrong.
Nobody's weak till somebody’s strong.
Nobody's lucky till love comes along.
Nobody's lonely till somebody’s gone.
I love and miss you tonight!

I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!

Tired of messages like,
Good Night
Missing You
Love You
and so on?
Now here's a new one - Can U smile 4 me once?

I may not get to see you as often as I like,
I may not get to hold you all through the night.
But deep in my heart this much I know,
You’re the one for me and I’ll never let you go. Good Night my sweet!

Whenever you have a dream inside your heart,
Never let it go coz dreams are the tiny seeds,
From which a beautiful tomorrow grows
Have a wonderful dream tonight. Good night.

I went to bed tonight but felt that something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good Night!

The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me to go through today. Good Night my love.

Do you know how wonderful it feels to go to bed each day and know
That you are mine and I am yours? – Have a restful night, my love.

I wish that you were here or that I was there.
I wish that we were together anywhere. Good Night till we meet again.

The candles cannot burn without the light. The moon cannot shine without the night, then how can I sleep without wishing u good night!

We never get, what we want. We never want what we get. We never have, what we like. We never like, what we have.
Still we live,
still we love ,
still we hope.
Good night!

Sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life and a prayer to protect you always. Good night!

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight,
Someone is thinking of you tonight,
Somewhere out there where dreams come true...
Goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you!

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

Welcome aboard to "Sweet Dreams" airline,
All passengers on bed, please hug your pillows
As the flight will be leaving soon to Dreamland.
Hope you will enjoy your flight.
Pleasant Dreams and Good Night!

My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

When my arms can’t reach people
who are close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers. Good Night.

Stars light Stars bright you are the only Star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight.
Good night and sleep well.

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most
and the one who came to my mind was U.
So Good night and sweet dreams my dear.

"I don’t have time to hate people who hate me..
Because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me!"
Someone like you. Good Night!

If u feel little bored, a little sick, a little sad, all lost,
D’you know what’s wrong?
You are suffering from lack of Vitamin ME
Love you and Good Night!

Touch your heart;
Close your eyes;
Make a wish and
Say Goodnight!

I've gone to bed happy, I’ve gone to bed mad,
And sometimes I’ve even gone to bed sad,
But when I go to bed thinking of you, that’s when you know I’ve gone to bed glad!

Here’s sending you a few stars to brighten your night and sweeten your dreams.

The night may be dark, the moon may not rise and the stars may hide,
But don't worry, I' am here to hold you tight. Sweet dreams and good night.

Dreams are like stars. You may not be able to touch them but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. So believe in your dreams!

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet dreams & Good Night.

Since your eyes are looking tired,
let your eyelashes hug each other for few hours,
happy journey into the world of dreams,
Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep.
Hope you have a restful Night.

So leave your worries on the floor and get into bed. Good Night, my love.

Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.

My day may be hectic.
My schedule may be tight.
But I would never let the day end
without saying Good night and. Sweet dreams!

Dreams touch your heart and soul
it is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.
Hope you will have the sweetest dream tonight
Good Night.

Don't let little things get you down. Think of all the big reasons you can look up to God and say thanks tonight.
Tomorrow, it's going to be a great day.

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch
off the light, Remeber that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!

No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! Good night.

Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the morning. Good
night baby.


Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

Love is the simpler feelings, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.

Sun is upset and moon is happy, bcoz sun is missing u, and the moon is gonna be with u for the rest of the night, have a wonderful night.

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems                so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.

I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.


No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! Good night.

Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the morning. Good night baby.

Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

Love is the simpler feelings, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.
Oh so lucky to have you. :) You and me tonite. ;)

Sun is upset and moon is happy, bcoz sun is missing u, and the moon is gonna be with u for the rest of the night, have a wonderful night.

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.

Good night! I shall miss you til morning.

I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.


Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.

I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.


Its big, It’s warm, It’s fuzzy.Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!


When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses so I can stand missing you this much.


God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night


I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!


One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!


Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!


Just a line...2 keep in touch...coz u r on my mind so very much...& even though, I've nothing 2 say...I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!


I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”


Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.

Thinking about you is the tipping point where my nightmares end and sweet dreams begin. I love you.

As long as they are about me and you, I wish that all your dreams come true. Good night.

I want to be the cool night breeze which gives you goosebumps as you sleep. Good night girl.

This message has the following attachments – the sweetest kiss and coziest hug, the cutest cuddle and warmest snuggle. Good night.

The moon is angry at me and jealous of you because I said that no one can light my nights up like my girlfriend. Good night.


The night is far too long, for you to be away. I am desperately waiting, for it to turn into day. My heart will rot away, if things keep going on like this. All I want to do, is give you a kiss. Good night.

I Googled… What are the best words I can use in a good night message for my girlfriend? Google replied… Ask your heart. xoxo

Just like how the sun rises no matter what, I too can’t stay away from you because I miss you a lot. xoxo

This text is a drug which drives away NIGHTMARES and induces SWEET DREAMS. Recommended dosage is One Message every few hours. Good night.

I wish we could cuddle all night long… and fall asleep after watching the sun rise together. Good night.
Whenever I think about my love for you, I see all my dreams coming true. Good night.

I have never felt so lonely like this, all I can think about is giving you a kiss. Such is the blissful effect of our love on me, that all I do is miss you dearly. Good night.

I may be tired, I may be sleepy. But I will never be able to fall asleep, until I message my sweetie. Good night.

Technically I am asleep but in reality all I am doing is thinking about you. Sweet dreams love.

Looking at the dark skies of the night lit up by the sexy glitter of the stars and the romantic glow of the moon, makes me think of just one thing – wish you were here with me. I love you, good night.
Thousands of stars in the sky shine bright, but you are the only shining star in my sight.

This message is a GUARANTEE that you will have SWEET DREAMS and you will wake up with a SMILE on your face. All FEEDBACK, CLAIMS and COMPLAINTS must be forwarded to the BOYFRIEND department along with cute KISSES and warm HUGS. Good night.

I wish I could come over quickly, I wish you would kiss me. I wish we could cuddle the night away, I wish it would never turn into day. Good night.

Do you know why the moon is shining so brightly tonight? Because it is trying to be as beautifully radiant as you are. Good night.

This text message is an official invitation for you to join me in my dreams. Muah.

The night is not forever, but our love is. Good night.

I don’t want to be your blanket in which you snuggle, I don’t want to be your sheets on which you wriggle. I just want to be the guy with whom, you can do all those things together and cuddle. Good night.

The only thing my sweetest dreams, my life’s most priceless memories and my life’s biggest aspirations have in common… is YOU. Good night.

I just can’t describe, how I feel. With my loneliness, I just can’t deal. All I can think of, is meeting you. This intense despair, I hope you can feel too. Good night.

I wish I could just jump into your Facebook and give every picture of yours a tight good night hug.


Every night I fall asleep with a smile on my face… because I know that I’m going to wake up and meet the person who puts it there. Good night.

During the morning you are my SUN… shining your gorgeous rays, which power my days. During the night you are my MOON… with radiance bursting from your seams, powering my dreams. Good night.

I owe my life to Instagram. Without looking at your pictures my nights would have been suffocating and lonely. I miss you, good night baby.

This message is to remind you that even though the night will give way to the day, I will always be the dark night sky that covers you like a blanket, and the radiant moon which shines love forever. Good night.

Do you know what is temporary? The twinkle of the stars which disappear as the sun rises in the east. Do you know what is permanent? The way in which for you, my heart happily beats. Good night.


The dark skies of the night are a canvas on which I paint my dreams and imagine us together, now and forever. Good night sweetheart.

As the clock ticks away to midnight, I just want to say that you are the prettiest and the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. I love you, good night.

Good night to the girl because of whom my nights have become longer and dreams have become dreamier. I love you.

I wish I was an owl so that I could sit on a branch outside your window and stare at you all night long. Good night.

Your boyfriend has a love-hate relationship with the night. He hates it because he can’t be with you, but he loves it because he can dream about you endlessly.


I promise to be the warrior who fights all your NIGHTMARES and the messenger who brings all your SWEET DREAMS. Good night.

If it is a hot summer night, thinking about you gives me sweet shivers down my spine. If it is a chilly winter night, thinking about you gives me a cozy warmth all the way through to my heart. xoxo.

Good night to the fairy who magically makes all the troubles of my life disappear with her kisses. Muah.

How can I fall asleep without saying good night to the girl who has been the reasons for all the beautiful memories of the past and the happiness that I’m about to see in the future. I love you.

I know it is past midnight, I know everyone’s asleep and I know it is terribly late. But all I wanted to say is that for the moment I can kiss you tomorrow, I just can’t wait. Good night.



Welcome aboard Sweet Dreams Airlines. You are the pilot of your flight to any destination in the world… in the company of sweet friends like me. Enjoy, good night.

Use every passing moment of the night to dream about all that you want to achieve in life… and use every second of the following day to achieve every dream you saw the previous night. Good night.



Laughs, smiles, cries, frowns, fights and pranks – I’d have missed all of life’s bestest emotions if it weren’t for a bestie like you. Good night.

Just like how the skyline looks at night, our friendship adds a sense of character and glamor to my everyday life. and ends with a text from a friend as sweet as you.

I could have sent you a funny joke, inspirational quote or a sweet message. But I have chosen to simply remind you that we are best friends… because our friendship itself makes our lives FUNNY, INSPIRATIONAL and SWEET. Good night.

Friends are the sunshine that light up your life’s dark skies. Good night.

I know I take you for granted every now and then even though you are my bestie, but being alone every night reminds me of how precious you are to me.

My friend, you are… the light in my dark, the smooth in my roughs. The correct in my wrong, the easy in my toughs. The bright in my dull, the good in my bad. The smile in my frowns, the happy in my sad. Good night.

When I say good night to special friends like you, it is an all-in-one wish which means Good Night, Sweet Dreams, I Miss You and See You Soon.

The only reason I have the sweetest of dreams is because I look forward to spend the next day with awesome friends like you. Good night.

I hope that your dreams take you to a land where you can drive the fastest cars, date the prettiest girls and play the best video games all night long. Enjoy it, because I don’t see you getting any of that in real life. Good night buddy.

Send me a text if you can’t sleep and call me if you get nightmares. I will kick the living daylight of all your bad dreams. Good night.


stop thinking about all the things people said to hurt your feelings. Just hold on tightly to the memories of all the times someone made you smile. Good night.

May the dark clouds of the night shadow all your worries. May the shining stars illuminate your dreams, and may the soft moon be a soothing balm to all the troubles in your life. Good night.

This good night isn’t meant to bring an end to this day. It’s meant to wish you awesomeness in what lies ahead.

Stuff your worries in your pillow, wrap your troubles in your blanket and spread your anxieties on your sheets. When you wake up tomorrow you may have dirty linen, but more importantly you’ll have a fresh mind and a happy heart. Good night.

Stop mulling over yesterday and stop worrying about tomorrow. Live life NOW. Good night.


Dear friend, don’t be worried about tomorrow, I will always be there to set things right. Good night.

Welcome aboard Sweet Dreams Airlines. You are the pilot of your flight to any destination in the world… in the company of sweet friends like me. Enjoy, good night.

Use every passing moment of the night to dream about all that you want to achieve in life… and use every second of the following day to achieve every dream you saw the previous night. Good night.

Laughs, smiles, cries, frowns, fights and pranks – I’d have missed all of life’s bestest emotions if it weren’t for a bestie like you. Good night.

Just like how the skyline looks at night, our friendship adds a sense of character and glamor to my everyday life.

Good friends don’t necessarily make life perfect, but they sure make all the imperfections easier to tolerate.

Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but our friendship will forever radiantly glow. Good night.

The memories of our friendship are like the radiance of the moon and the fun times we’ve had together are like the twinkle of the stars that light up my life’s skies. Good night.

Real friendship is when misfits come together and find that they’re the perfect fits for each other.
Sometimes I am goofy, but don’t ever think that I don’t care. No matter what, for you I will always be there. Good night.

Whenever I feel bogged down by life’s worries, I simply dive into the beautifully endless abyss of our friendship’s memories. Good night.

In life, success is not always measured by how big you can dream. Real success, is often measured by the number of friends you can share your dreams with. Good night my friend.

I have invented a new phrase and it goes like this – early to bed, early to rise and early to meet friends like me.

Even the melancholy of a dark and lonely night transforms into a sweet harmony when I think about the memories of our friendship. Good night.
Maybe all of life’s troubles aren’t meant to be fixed. Sometimes it is just better to move on.

I won’t take any selfies for the next 12 hours… not because it’ll be dark but because they’ll be without friends like you. Good night.

The calm silence of the night is a reminder of how blissful and serene my life has become after we became friends. Good night.

Real friendship is where quirks are celebrated, eccentricities are applauded and idiosyncrasies are flaunted. Ours, is exactly like that. Good night.

Just like how the bright stars light up a dark night sky, the memories of our friendship are the twinkles in my life. Good night.
As long as we’re friends, there’s nothing more I could ask for from life.

Hold your phone tightly because this text message is a hug in disguise. Good night.

A real friend is someone who’ll call you their own, when everyone else calls you an outcast.

No matter how brightly the stars and radiantly the moon shine, my nights will always be in total darkness when I’m away from my friend.

Regardless of the size of your bed, don’t stop yourself from dreaming king size. Good night.
Friendships last when egos make way for beautiful memories. Good night, my friend.

I am the luckiest person in the whole world… do you know why? Because 36) Dear friend, don’t be worried about tomorrow, I will always be there to set things right. Good night.












Comments